Monday, September 6, 2010

Splatter : Architects Of Fear (1986)

So I have this friend and we had this on going game where we would sneak the worlds worst movies into the other persons collection. I found this one shoved into a shelf of VHS and was actually dumb enough to put it on. Have you ever watched a movie and just felt totally embarrassed for everyone who was involved with it and even a bit for yourself? It doesn't happen often but that is exactly how I felt after watching this 1986 piece of crap. The movie (if you can call it that) is a sort of special effects documentary on some bogus-ass movie that I pray to the world is never made. The acting is god awful and so is the 80's haircuts. Perhaps the most shameful thing about Splatter, is that its supposed to be a documentary on gore but the F/X are out right awful. There is one part where a girl loses her arm in a elevator and that looked pretty good but the rest of it should be flushed down the toilet. Another thing that made me wanna smash my own teeth out was this character Fang who pops up constantly. Fang is supposed to be the comic relief but hes just annoying with his stupid 80's humor. I really didn't need Fang because to me the whole damn movie was a joke. The movie also throws in some bare vagina's and a really bad action sequence. God nothing can save this movie but I'm trying to save the world from it. Don't watch Splatter : Architects Of Fear!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I think I obtained VIDEO VIOLENCE 2 that same way. This one sounds just as terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Id rather have Video Violence part 2 in my collection

    ReplyDelete